Day 1: Istanbul to Cappadocia
Early in the morning (05:30am) we pick you up from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer to Istanbul or Sabiha Gokcen Airport.
After flight to Nevsehir or Kayseri airport, we transfer you to Cappadocia region for a full day of Cappadocia tour.
Tour ends around 16:30pm. Overnight in a cave hotel in Cappadocia.
– Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley): Walking among the colorful rock formations like camel shape.
– Pasabaglari (Monks Valley): The most beautiful mushroom shaped of the region.
– Red River (Avanos): Pottery demonstration from hittite period.
– Goreme open air museum (Rock Churches): Byzantine rock carved churches, wall paintings and frescoes; St Basil, apple church, snake church, St Barbara, sandals church and monasteries.
– Esentepe (Panoramic View): Resting at the best place for panoramic view of Cappadocia region.
– Uchisar Castle: The silk road below the castle of Uchisar the highest point of Cappadocia.
– Carpet: Hand Made Turkish carpet weaving by local women.
Day 2: Cappadocia to Istanbul
After you had your breakfast at the hotel, we pick you up around 09:30am ;
start second day tour of Cappadocia. (If you want to join balloon flight, please let us know).
– Catalkaya (three beauties): The biggest fairy chimneys in Cappadocia.
– Red Valley and Rose Valley (hiking 4km): Amazing rock formations, pigeon houses, naturel tunnels.
– Cavusin Village (old Greek houses): Cave and stone houses from Greeks.
– Kaymakli Underground City: The best and the most famous underground city in Cappadocia.
– Pigeon Valley: Pigeon houses on the rock formations.
End of the tour we transfer you back to the airport for your flight to Istanbul. At the airport in Istanbul; in front of the arrival gate, our driver will be waiting you with a sign written your name on it for transfer you to your hotel.
*** Please ask if you would like to join Balloon Flight!!